CALLING ALL SOUND VIBRATION LOVERS!
Will you answer the call as we join together to harmonise our energies in sacred circle?
I invite you to join me now, as I welcome in like-minded Souls to this Shamanic Medicine Drumming Sound Circle.
If you don’t have your own drum then you can still join us… We’ll be Sounding, Chanting, Breath, Movement, Clapping Sticks, Rattles, and of course Medicine Drumming.
There’s no doubting that this is a truly pivotal time to be alive.
It is imperative that we actively strive to maintain our own sense of well-being – on all levels – and that in every moment we seek mindfulness around whatever energy we are sending out into the world.
People have been meeting in circles for eons. Those who have experienced the deep healing of joining in circle with like-minded souls will deeply know it’s palpable magick. If you’re yet to experience this for yourself then please know that you are more than welcome to this safe and nurturing space. None of us need walk this journey alone. The world needs YOU, just as you are.
Therapeutic rhythm techniques have been used for thousands of years to create and maintain physical, mental, and spiritual health. Drumming uses rhythm to promote healing and self-expression as sound vibrations resonate through every cell in the body. Recent research indicates that drumming accelerates physical healing, boosts the immune system and helps to produce feelings of well-being. Other studies have demonstrated the calming, focusing, and healing effects of drumming.
Some of the therapeutic effects of drumming :
- Reduced tension, anxiety, and stress.
- Stimulates the whole brain.
- Helps control chronic pain through stimulating the production of endorphins and endogenous opiates – the body’s own painkillers.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps attain a deeper level of self-awareness through inducing synchronous brain activity.
- Naturally induces altered states of consciousness through increased Alpha brain wave activity. The brain changes from Beta waves (focused concentration and activity) to Alpha waves (calm and relaxed) can produce feelings of euphoria and well-being.
- Can help to release negative feelings, emotional blockages, and trauma through safe and grounded self-expression.
- Creates a sense of connectedness with Self and Others – especially drumming in a circle!
What To Expect
Sacred space will be set as we call in the directions. We begin with a grounding drumming meditation as we settle in and synchronise as a group. Using a range of backing tracks from around the world, we journey together through the evening as we let the beat carry us to wherever we need.
Crystals are available, although you are encouraged to bring your own for super-charging upon the altar. During the evening you are invited to draw Oracle cards for insights and intention setting.
Includes auric cleanse – we’ll be floating home – in a deeply grounded way!
When : Every last Friday of the month 7.30-9.30pm
Friday 26th March 2021
No drumming April 2021
Friday 28th May 2021
Friday 25th June 2021
No drumming July 2021
Friday 27th August 2021
Friday 24th September 2021
Friday 29th October 2021
Friday 26th November 2021
No drumming December 2021
Where : ‘The Shed’ at Hilltop Natural Therapies, 75 Main South Rd, O’Halloran Hill 5158
Exchange : $20. Bank details are available if you prefer a direct transfer.
Cancellation of a session will only be under unforeseen emergency circumstances or illness – a notification will be posted on the Lotus Star : Embrace Life Facebook page and regular attendees will be contacted.
If unable to attend you are welcome to transfer your place to another.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a bottle of water.
With love and gratitude, it is an honour to share and support xx Elizabeth xx